Boost is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers.
Boost Loyalty is responsible for the development and execution of sales campaigns, loyalty programs and promotions for well-known retailers, especially in traditional food retail. Boost Loyalty is one of the European market leaders and our clients include among others COOP, Deutschland Card and Air Miles.
For our Category Management Department in Nieuwkuijk we are looking for a Category Manager (fulltime, 40hrs).
The Category Manager is responsible for the daily follow up for the purchase of the rewards for our loyalty programs and optimizes the stock. He/she reports to the Head of Category Management and Supply Chain.
- Application and monitoring of the procurement both strategic and operational.
- Proactively collect market information, pricing and monitoring of trends.
- Identification of potential suppliers.
- Contacts with suppliers, rating them and make yearly conditions with selected suppliers.
- Applying and analyzing offers and negotiating purchase prices.
- Selection of and offering an attractive, profitable and innovative rewards assortment.
- Follow up and adequate monitoring and maximize availability and minimize stock value.
- Support of sales, marketing and key account team in the realization of their budget and Loyalty projects.
- Follow up and monitoring of correct data in our product.
- Successfully finished a Master degree.
- Min. 3 years professional experience in a purchasing, sourcing or category management position preferably in retail industry.
- Affinity with shopping, trends and innovation are your passion.
- Affinity with Marketing and Project management.
- Experience with budget management, margins, statistics and analyses.
- Fluently in (oral and written) Dutch, English (and German or French is an extra).
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Customer oriented and an eye for quality.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Results oriented, problem-solving and initiator; taking responsibility.
- ability to work independently in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Outstanding analytical skills, high business acumen.
- Proven ability to influence others, being assertive with excellent communication skills.
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
- Action and results oriented mentality, combined with the ability to work in a demanding but collegial environment where teamwork is a must.
- Ability to problem-solve using creative thinking and innovation.
Boost values define how we do our business and interact with our colleagues, partners & customers. Our six values are respect, reliability, flexibility, passion, innovation and teamwork. As we grow, expand our services and face new challenges, these values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
We offer you a challenging and responsible position in a growing and dynamic company, a decisive team, correct working conditions and the opportunity to actively expand the further growth and development of Boost.
Interested? Send your complete application with attachments (motivation letter and CV) by e-mail to email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.