Supply Chain Manager (80-100%)
Boost Collectibles develops effective Collectibles' Promotions for retailers and A-brands. We design, produce, distribute and activate attractive collection concepts for young and old. Our temptation starts on the drawing board and ends on the shop floor with the aim of more customers, higher spending and more fun. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers.
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager (32-40 hrs)
- Participate and contribute in the development of product categories in close cooperation with HQ providing advice on optimizing packing ways and ensure safe packing
- Set up a price matrix per category/product including transport cost, duties, warehousing and distribution to our clients
Project set-up fase:
- Collect multiple LSP’s offers and negotiate the best deal.
- Collect all information necessary to enable operational excellence of the program (demand forecast, prices & conditions, supplier capacities and bottlenecks, logistic framework);
- Make SOP and operational set-up for the program;
- Provide possible back-up scenarios to anticipate on changes in forecasts.
Project execution fase:
- Collaborate to the production and shipment planning with suppliers and other internal and external stakeholders
- Plan and monitor the “in-time” placement of PO’s and correct stock allocation to cover the client’s needs
- Execute the deliveries of goods (planning, booking of equipment’s, inbounds, outbounds) within the approved client delivery schedule
- Analyzing program results and implement adequate solutions to respond to changes of forecast
- Execute all administrative stock movements related to the program
- Handle efficiently and reliably the incoming purchase invoices and assist on the outgoing sales invoices
- Coordinate the repack process and finalize the administrative bookings to close the program
- Provide at all times the right level of information to all internal and external stakeholders (suppliers, logistical providers, account management, finance).
Project evaluation fase:
- Analyze operational excellence, advising future solutions and supply chain improvements;
- Evaluate program execution, including (external) partners to implement corrective actions and best practices.
Reporting: Provide clear reporting on PO’s/stock level/deliveries/returns.
- Good working conditions.
- Exciting projects for national and international retailers.
- A close-knit team in which you will have an important creative role.
- Creative responsibility in a highly dynamic international company.
- Flexibility in working in the office and working from home.
Are you excited to start at Boost? Let's go and send your application and resumé to email@example.com
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.